Product returns should be submitted within 7 business days from the date of invoice. Returns are not accepted for special order items and milled malt. Submit your return request and supporting documents to our claims department at email@example.com.
- Eligibility for Refunds
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete a return, a receipt or proof of purchase required.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs to return your item.
Credits / Replacements
Claims should be submitted within 7 business days from the date of invoice.
- For damaged or lost items:
- A copy of the signed delivery receipt with the damage or missing items noted. If the damaged item was not noted on the delivery receipt your claim may be denied.
- Take photos of the shipment before breaking it down as well as photos of the damaged items.
- Do not dispose of the damaged items until directed to do so by the claims department.
- Quality concerns:
- Photos of the product.
- Batch number and how many units are affected.
- Set aside all remaining product for possible sample/return requests.
- Incorrect item received:
- Set the incorrect item aside and immediately contact the claims department.
- Item must be returned in the same condition it was received in.
Send the above information and supporting documents to our claims department at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please indicate if you require a credit or replacement of the noted item(s). Failure to provide the required documentation may result in a denied claim.